Y11 Striving for Excellence Evening
An evening of guidance and revision strategies for Year 11.
The evening was designed to provide encouragement, guidance and strategies to help parents support their child in the crucial months of Year 11. The evening included:
- Talks on how we can all work together to help your child excel for the rest of their time in Year 11.
- Support provided by representatives from Kooth (digital health and wellbeing company)
- Information on the National Citizenship Scheme and healthy living from the Lincoln City Foundation.
- Details on this summer’s examinations, including easy-to-use exam timetables and an outline of important examination rules and regulations.
- Free packs of resources and information to support revision including subject-specific guidance on how to best prepare for examinations and coursework.
- Opportunities to speak to members of the Senior Leadership Team.
Here are the resources used during our Year 11 Striving for Excellence Evening.