https://www.bormioski.eu/en/more/webcam/ - use this link to see the ski area LIVE
I have included below a recommended kit list for the course. This is the same as the information evening presented by Ski and Sport (http://skiandsportretail.co.uk/) back in November - the details from the presentation are in the presentation below. If there are any questions, please contact me at school.
- Loose comfortable clothes, suitable shoes (if taking snow boots maybe wear them to increase space in your luggage) and a jacket for the conditions on arrival into Bormio.
- Ski jacket and trousers
- A thermal set (top and bottoms)
- Microfleece or thin warm layers
- Suitable footwear for walking in snow (not pumps or plimsolls)
- Warm thick socks x 2
- A neck warmer
- Suitable gloves (waterproof)
- Sun cream and lip balm
- Goggles and Sunglasses.
- Reminder that you will get your Helmet when you arrive unless you wish to take your own (pack in hold luggage)
- Suitable and comfortable clothes
- Shoes must be worn around the hotel at ALL times
- Ski jackets and gloves to be worn if weather requires when we are out of the hotel
- All pupils and staff to fly out together - 30/3/18 Easyjet flight EZY2283 departing Luton 07.20
- Group 1 - 06/4/18 Easyjet flight EZY8196 departing Milan 13.50 arriving GATWICK 14.40
- Group 2 - EZY8196 departing 17.25 from Milan and arriving Luton 18.25
There will be more information to come over the coming months so please check back regularly.
Mr S. Willett