https://www.bormioski.eu/en/more/webcam/ - use this link to see the ski area LIVE
** A letter has gone home requesting your child's passport and EHIC. Please read this letter carefully and get the passport and EHIC in to me at school no later than March 6th**
I have included below a recommended kit list for the course. This is the same as the information evening presented by Ski and Sport (http://skiandsportretail.co.uk/) back in November - the details from the presentation are in the presentation below. If there are any questions, please contact me at school.
- Loose comfortable clothes, suitable shoes (if taking snow boots maybe wear them to increase space in your luggage) and a jacket for the conditions on arrival into Bormio.
- Ski jacket and trousers
- A thermal set (top and bottoms)
- Microfleece or thin warm layers
- Suitable footwear for walking in snow (not pumps or plimsolls)
- Warm thick socks x 2
- A neck warmer
- Suitable gloves (waterproof)
- Sun cream and lip balm
- Goggles and Sunglasses.
- Reminder that you will get your Helmet when you arrive unless you wish to take your own (pack in hold luggage)
- Suitable and comfortable clothes
- Shoes must be worn around the hotel at ALL times
- Ski jackets and gloves to be worn if weather requires when we are out of the hotel
- All pupils and staff to fly out together - 30/3/18 Easyjet flight EZY2283 departing Luton 07.20
- Group 1 - 06/4/18 Easyjet flight EZY8196 departing Milan 13.50 arriving GATWICK 14.40
- Group 2 - EZY2286 departing 17.25 from Milan and arriving Luton 18.25
There will be more information to come over the coming months so please check back regularly.
Mr S. Willett