Outbound flight number: EZY8191
I have had confirmation from the coach company, Skills, with a pick up time for our transfer to Gatwick. If you could have you child at William Farr in the main car park ready to load on to the coach for no later than 12:15am. This revised and earlier time is to allow for any traffic around the M25 and also that the coach driver will need to have a 45 minute break midway between school and Gatwick. With this revised time, I recommend that you send a packed breakfast or money to buy some food at the services on the route to the airport.
Wednesday 29th March – arrive at the school main car park no later than 12:15am to leave promptly.
I have include below a recommended kit list for the course. This is the same as the information evening presented by Ski and Sport back in November. If there are any questions, please contact me at school.
- Loose comfortable clothes, suitable shoes (if taking snow boots maybe wear them to increase space in your luggage) and a jacket for the conditions on arrival into Bormio.
- Ski jacket and Trousers
- A thermal set (top and bottoms)
- Microfleece or thin warm layers
- Suitable footwear for walking in snow (not pumps or plimsolls)
- Warm thick socks x 2
- A neck warmer
- Suitable gloves (waterproof)
- Sun cream and lip balm
- Goggles and Sunglasses.
- Reminder that you will get you Helmet when you arrive unless you wish to take your own (pack in hold luggage)
- Suitable and comfortable clothes
- Shoes must be worn around the hotel at ALL times
- Ski Jackets and gloves to be worn if weather requires when we are out of the hotel
To confirm the details of the letter sent home with pupils on Friday 24th Feb, our planned outbound flight from Luton Airport has been moved Gatwick due to the airline cancelling the flight. This change of flight is at absolute not cost to yourself or the school. This will have a slight amendment to the departure time from William Farr but the new time will be confirmed as soon as the final itinerary is passed to me from Ski and Sport.
Mr S. Willett