On Friday 29th June, students took part in our second Ace Day in the academic year to complement what we already cover in PSME and Citizenship. All the Year groups currently in school took part.
- Year 7 Science and Technology organised by the Science and DT Departments.
- Year 8 India day organised by the RE Department but also supported by History, Art and Music as well as several outside speakers including Indian dancers and musicians.
- Year 9 Healthy Schools day delivered solely by outside speakers. Activities included reflexology, singing, dancing, food preparation and staying safe.
- Year 10 concentrated on Enterprise and Employability skills delivered by Bright Futures focussing on preparation for the world of work.
- Year 11 visited York University as part of their induction into 6th form life.
- Year 12 began their UCAS preparation.